JL Audio M600/1
Local Pickup Only
Out of stock
Small footprint, big kick
JL Audio’s M600/1 marine amp is small — less than 9″ wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 600 watts to a sub at 2 ohms. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio’s Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
This mono amp is great for bumping up the bass on your pleasure craft — it’s perfect for driving a pair of 4-ohm subs. You can run the built-in variable low-pass filters anywhere between 50 to 500 Hz, with a selectable 12 or 24 dB slope, so you can get maximum performance out of your subwoofer setup. A fixed subsonic filter removes extreme low frequencies so your amp and sub play cleaner and louder.
JL Audio’s optional wired remote lets you adjust the amp’s level from the helm, while the preamp outputs make it easier to get signal to another amplifier in your system. The special powder-coat finishes, the gasketed control cover, and the stainless-steel hardware all protect this amp against the harsh realities of the marine environment.
- mono marine amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- subsonic filter (30 Hz)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-1/2″W x 2-1/16″H x 7-1/8″D