Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs)
Out of stock
Big touchscreen and a short chassis
Drivers in search of a solid upgrade at a not-so-painful price will find Kenwood’s DMX125BT multimedia receiver with its 6.75″ capacitive touchscreen display to be a satisfying addition to their dash. You’ll also have a lot of other great options, including hands-free calling, music streaming, and playback of music and video files stored on USB flash drive. For Android™ users, the big fun of this receiver is controlling your compatible Android device via screen-mirroring when the parking brake is engaged. Kenwood also gave the DMX125BT an incredibly shallow chassis (3-11/16″ deep) for a better fit in challenging dashboards.
The best of your phone in your dash
When you’re parked and the parking brake is engaged, plug in your Android via USB and connect via Bluetooth®, and you’ll see a mirror image of your smartphone screen. Opening and controlling apps works the same way it does on your phone.
The best of Bluetooth
Built-in Bluetooth means you can wirelessly pair your phone with the DMX125BT to conduct hands-free calling and stream music from your favorite music service.
Backup cam input and HD video capability
These days, vehicle cameras are a must for safer driving, and Kenwood gives you a dedicated input for adding a backup cam. It’ll even show parking guidelines for compatible cameras. And if you have high-def video files loaded onto a flash drive, this Kenwood will play them in bright, clear detail when you’re parked. When you’re on the road, you can entertain your passengers by sending a movie from the receiver to a rear-seat screen, while you enjoy your music up front.
Shape your sound from your dash
This receiver’s suite of sound-crafting tools include a 13-band equalizer, deep crossover settings, and built-in digital time alignment. Bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources with this receiver’s processing power. The DMX125BT also includes 2-volt RCA preamp outputs that provide a clean signal when it’s time to add amplifiers to your system.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
You’ll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, FLAC, and AAC music files
- 6.75″ capacitive touchscreen display
- fits double-DIN (4″ tall) dash openings
- Android screen-mirroring via USB
- built-in Bluetooth with dual phone connection for hands-free calling and music streaming
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control and rapid Android charging via USB port
- plays USB memory devices
- 13-band graphic EQ with digital time alignment
- inputs: rear USB input; backup camera input; rear A/V input (RCA)
- outputs: rear video output; 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
What’s in the box:
- Digital media receiver w/ fixed 6.75″ touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring
- Power harness
- Speaker harness
- 6.5′ Light-green parking brake wire (pre-installed)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10′ cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Trim-ring removal tool
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card