Rockford Fosgate T1S-1x10P
Out of stock
Handles up to 500 watts
Rockford Fosgate has earned a reputation for building superior subwoofer enclosures, and their T1S-1x10P ported enclosure exemplifies their expertise. This ported enclosure houses a Power Series slim-line 10″ subwoofer that handles up to 500 watts RMS, for maximum bass from a minimum of space. The truck-style enclosure is only a little over 6″ deep, so it’ll fit behind a truck seat and in other tight spaces, while its 1-ohm impedance draws maximum power from your compatible mono amplifier.
Made from 5/8″ MDF
Rockford Fosgate took care to build the enclosure to last, with a cabinet constructed of 5/8″ MDF that’s protected by industrial-grade carpeting. It’ll stand up to the knocks of life on the street and come back for more. If you’ve got the room, Rockford Fosgate’s ready to bring on the boom.
Important Note: You’ll want to make sure that your amplifier is compatible with this sub’s 1-ohm impedance. Most mono amps are stable down to 2 ohms, so check your amp’s manual.
- ported truck-style enclosure with one 10″ Power subwoofer
- 5/8″ medium density fiberboard construction covered with heavy-duty carpet
- 1-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 32-250 Hz
- 14-3/4″H x 31-3/4″W x 6-3/8″D1 (8″ including grill) x 4-3/8″D2