Marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
Out of stock
Rock the outdoors
Make every day on the water fun with Kenwood’s KMR-M328BT marine digital media receiver. You can use your smartphone to control playlists and sound settings using Kenwood’s Remote App, and you can also enjoy your favorite Pandora® and Spotify® playlists. The same goes for Apple Music® if you’re using an iPhone! Kenwood uses a conformal-coated circuit board and positive backlit display for optimized use on the sea and in the sun.
Alexa voice control
After you load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this Kenwood receiver, simply press the dedicated “Alexa” button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
So many music options
Your iPhone or Android smartphone will work well with this stereo, but you don’t have to always rely on your phone for entertainment. Just plug in a thumb drive to the front-panel USB input or connect another device to the aux input. The KMR-M328BT can play MP3, WMA, WAV, and even lossless FLAC files, so you’ll be able to enjoy your entire music library.
A universe of music at your fingertips
You can connect an optional Kenwood marine remote to control the KMR-M328BT from anywhere on your boat. And, if you’re a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to enjoy all your favorite music, sports, and talk, even when you’re many miles offshore. This Kenwood includes three sets of preamp outputs, so you’ll be in good shape when you decide to add marine amplifiers to your system.
Made for the outdoors
Kenwood built this receiver to handle the rugged conditions of the marine environment. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture out of the internal circuitry, plus special double covers for the USB and aux inputs on the front panel. The compact 4″ deep chassis also makes it a great choice for ATVs, side-by-sides, golf carts, and other applications where a CD receiver really isn’t an option.
Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth
- variable-color illumination
- plays MP3, WAV, WMA, and FLAC music files
- control your music with Kenwood’s remote app
- anti-glare positive backlit LCD display
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- covered USB and AUX inputs
- compatible with Kenwood wired marine remotes
- built-in Amazon Alexa
- enjoy music from Pandora, Spotify, and Apple Music
- connect two phones at once
- Drive EQ adjusts sound to compensate for exterior noise
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (sold separately)
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- choose English-, French-, or Spanish-language display
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
What’s in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10′ cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 4 Counter-sunk ISO-screws
- 4 Pan-head ISO-screws
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Gude
- Warranty Card