Rockford Fosgate P3D2-15
Out of stock
Rockford Fosgate showcases their fanatical commitment to sonic excellence in the Punch Series of speakers, amps, and subs. If you like to listen to potent, powerful music — and feel it too — Punch components will give you impressive sound that’ll stand out in a crowd.
Designed for deeper, louder bass
Rockford Fosgate designed the P3D2-15 15″ subwoofer to stay strong even when the bass gets hot. This Punch P3 sub features a rigid anodized aluminum cone that holds its shape through heavy play, while staying light and responsive. Rockford Fosgate uses a new technique to attach the oversized rubber surround to the cone that increases available cone area up to 25%, so this sub can push more air for even bigger bass.
The aluminum cone acts as a giant heat sink, directing heat away from the copper-clad aluminum voice coils. Special venting keeps the voice coils cool, so you get incredibly consistent bass performance over time. This P3 sub features an extended pole piece and bumped backplate that leaves more room for heavy excursion, so it’ll hit deeper lows without “bottoming out.”
The dual 2-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for 1-ohm impedance to get maximum power output, or for 4-ohm impedance if you’re using multiple subs. The P3D2-15 sub works equally well in a sealed or ported enclosure, so you can choose the kind of bass you want for your system.
- 15″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- anodized aluminum cone with Santoprene surround
- hybrid StampCast basket provides strength while minimizing weight and resonance
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 300-600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- top-mount depth: 7-5/8″
- sealed box volume: 1.5-3.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet
- grille not included