Rockford Fosgate P3SD4-10
Rockford’s bass pedigree
Rockford Fosgate’s Punch Stage 3 subwoofers come from a long line of high-performance subs that deliver real deal bass. Now, shallow-mount Punch Stage 3 subs make it easier to get impressive low end in smaller or hard-to-fit vehicles.
The P3SD4-10 shallow-mount 10″ sub hangs with its bigger brethren, thanks to advanced materials and engineering. Rockford uses an anodized aluminum cone and dust cap that makes the woofer light and easier to drive, yet rigid enough to maintain its shape when you turn it up loud. The M-Roll Santoprene™ surround also provides excellent excursion for maximum output while being durable enough to last.
Powerful bass for a tight space
A low-profile frame houses the sub, with abundant venting to battle overheating and thermal breakdown. At 3-9/16 inches deep, this sub will fit into places where no bass has gone before — just build a custom enclosure or find a suitable box. The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire up multiple subs or to coax optimum performance from your amplifier.
- 10″ shallow-mount subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- anodized aluminum cone with M-Roll Santoprene™ surround
- power range: 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per voice coil)
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 40-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-9/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.40-1.00 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.00 cubic feet
- grille not included