Rockford Fosgate Punch P3S-1X10
Out of stock
Regular cab truck owners — Rockford Fosgate feels your pain. They’ve designed their Punch Stage 3 shallow enclosures so you don’t have to suffer without good bass. And they build these boxes for strength and durability, with a computer-optimized design that uses medium-density fiberboard and thick carpeting.
Slim box, big bass
The P3S-1X10 sealed enclosure measures only 6-1/4″ deep at its bottom, so it’ll fit in the space behind many regular truck cab seats. It comes preloaded with a single 10″ Punch Stage 3 shallow dual voice coil subwoofer that’ll handle up to 300 watts RMS. The enclosure’s low 1-ohm total impedance means it’ll drive your amp to its max — just make sure you pair it with a 1-ohm stable amplifier. If you’re looking to save space, Rockford Fosgate’s super-small Punch PBR300X1 amp is a perfect match for this enclosure, generating 300 watts RMS at 1 ohm.
- sealed truck-style enclosure with one 10″ Punch Stage 3 shallow dual voice coil subwoofer
- 1/2″ medium density fiberboard construction covered with heavy-duty carpet
- 1-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 40-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- 19-1/8″W x 13-5/8″H x 6-1/4″D1 x 3-3/8″D2