Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X10
Big bass in a tight space
Rockford Fosgate’s Prime Series R2S-1X10 shallow sub enclosure lets you have big bass in your vehicle without taking up much space. Coming in at 5-1/4″ deep, this box was made with the regular cab truck owner in mind. Rockford Fosgate built each enclosure with 5/8 ” thick medium-density fiberboard protected by rugged black carpeting so they’re tough too.
The enclosure comes loaded with one Prime R2SD4 10″ sub that handles up to 200 watts RMS, wired for 2-ohm impedance. The sub features a mica-injected polypropylene cone with a poly-foam surround for accurate bass that you can feel. The package includes two mounting brackets and four self-tapping screws.
- sealed truck-style enclosure with one 10″ Prime subwoofer
- 5/8″ medium density fiberboard construction covered with heavy-duty carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 38-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- 19-1/8″W x 13-1/2″H x 5-1/4″D1 x 3-1/4″D2